I have until October 31 to reinstate my student status if I am to continue University studies come January. The current teaching phase for the Siamerican Wanderer in Samut Songkhram is in its waning days. As of Tuesday, the schedule will be free from teaching, remaining only a few content writing projects on my plate over the next month. I have yet to be told if I will be required to teach anything in November, for which I signed the current contract until.
Popularity: 2% [?]
Did you find this post interesting? You may also enjoy these posts:
- Siamerican Wanderer’s blog: Back Road Bike Venture in Samut Songkhram & Phetchaburi
- Central Thailand Motorbike drive photos: Samut Songkhram – Bangkok shortcut
- Dreams, Goals, and Phases: Bangkok University degree ambitions and Vivid Dreams
- After a month-long silence, the Siamerican’s Cyber Journal @ Thaiskale.com is back!
- Siamerican Wanderer’s Blog: Samut Songkhram weekend to Bangkok on bike